- Material: Acrylic
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Scarves Length: 60cm-80cm
- Scarves Color: Grey Scarf, Red Scarves, Rose Shawl, Pink Beige color
- Scarf Size: 65cmX10cm
- Inventory: All colors are in stock
LOOK AFTER ME
- If the label says the scarf is machine washable, itâs most
- likely safe to use the washing machine, though hand
- washing is always better for the fabric.
- Even if a scarfâs label says you can use a dryer, remember
- that air drying is a much more gentle method.
- Fill a sink or large bowl with cool water.
- Add a small amount of mild detergent to the water and create suds.
- Submerge your scarf fully in the water. Knead and squeeze it
through the suds until itâs totally wet.
- Let the scarf sit in the water for around 15 minutes.
- Drain or pour out the water.
- Rinse your scarf by holding it under cool tap water. Squeeze and run it
under the faucet until the water runs clear through the scarf and there are no suds left.
- Squeeze water out of your scarf â be gentle! Donât wring the fabric too hard.
- Lay your scarf on a towel and roll the towel; this will eliminate a good
amount of dampness so it can dry.
- Unroll the towel and lay your scarf on a dry towel to completely dry.
Never hang a scarf to dry â this could damage its fibers!